Thank you for the work you do to provide your community with valuable information about sexual assault. The Safe Helpline is dedicated to offering you accessible ways to include Safe Helpline in your sexual assault prevention and response (SAPR) programming.
This toolkit is a one-stop shop for all of your Safe Helpline communications needs. For example:
- Use the background information to introduce Safe Helpline to other sexual assault service providers on base, such as chaplains, medical professionals, legal counsel, and military police;
- Use the sample newsletter article to incorporate Safe Helpline into your regular base emails or print newsletters;
- Post copy and graphics on your social media accounts to spread awareness about Safe Helpline.
- Additional talking points and marketing materials can be adapted to fit your needs.
This toolkit contains:
- Tips on how to talk about Safe Helpline.
- Tips on how to engage your base or installation leadership.
- Information about Safe Helpline promotional materials.
- Sample social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- A sample newsletter article.
Click to Download Toolkit
Facebook and Instagram Ready Graphics:
Click to Download Need to Talk Graphic
Click to Download Safe HelpRoom Graphic
Click to Download Did You Know Graphic
Click to Download Today and Everyday Graphic
Click to Download You are Not Alone Graphic