This postcard highlights the Safe Helpline app.
The app allows sexual assault survivors to easily create a customized self-care plan, utilize specially designed self-care exercises, and connect to all Safe Helpline resources for free, from anywhere in the world.
To learn more about the app, visit: SafeHelpline.org/app
- 5"x7" semi-glossy postcard
- Full color print
- Distribute the postcard during base/installation events.
- Incorporate the postcard into new-join check-in procedures, and encourage new Service members to download the app that day.
- Make the postcard available all over the base (i.e., Chaplain’s office,
Family Advocacy Program offices, Substance Abuse Awareness and Prevention
offices, hospitals and all other medical and mental health facilities, Special
Victims Council/Victims Legal Council offices, etc.
- Distribute the postcard throughout your local
community (i.e., local coffee shops frequented by Service members, emergency
rooms, local sexual assault service provider, etc.)
- Work with your base IT department to identify opportunities to have the app pre-installed when a new cell phone is issued, and/or insert postcard into informational packets for new phones and technology.
Click here to Download