The Info Card is a discrete way for Service members to keep the Safe Helpline contact information with them at all times. The card fits easily behind an ID card or in any wallet.
- 2"x3.5" glossy business card
- Full color print
- Distribute the card during base/installation events.
- Incorporate the card as part of check-in procedures.
- Make the card available all over the base, (e.g., Chaplain’s office, Family Advocacy Program offices, Substance Abuse Awareness and Prevention offices, hospitals and all other medical and mental health facilities, and Special Victims Counsel/Victims Legal Counsel offices).
- Distribute the card in your local community (e.g., local coffee shops frequented by Service members, emergency rooms, and local sexual assault service provider).
- Download the image and use as the back of your business card to seamlessly incorporate Safe Helpline into all of your direct communications.
- Download the image and work with the base/installation IT department to make the Safe Helpline information the screen saver or wallpaper for public computers on base.
Click here to Download