This postcard highlights Safe HelpRoom.
The Safe HelpRoom is a group chat service that allows survivors in the military to support one another in a safe online environment.
The goal of Safe HelpRoom is to create a secure community of survivors that meet to help each other — regardless of time zone or distance. Safe HelpRoom moves beyond crisis intervention and helps survivors who are ready to take the next step.
To learn more about Safe HelpRoom visit: SafeHelpline.org/Safe-Helproom
- 5"x7" semi-glossy postcard
- Full color print
- Distribute the postcard during base/installation events.
- Incorporate the postcard into new-join check-in procedures.
- Make the postcard available all over the base (i.e., Chaplain’s office, Family Advocacy Program offices, Substance Abuse Awareness and Prevention offices, hospitals and all other medical and mental health facilities, Special Victims Council/Victims Legal Council offices, etc.
- Distribute the postcard throughout your local
community (i.e., local coffee shops frequented by Service members, emergency
rooms, local sexual assault service provider, etc.)
Click here to Download